The Energy Managers and Auditors Alliance provide services to companies with establishments in urban locations that help them manage their emissions and other potential forms of pollution.
Urban spaces are dense and crowded. One wrong move and hundreds (if not thousands) of people can experience the consequences, not to mention the environment’s health can be compromised.
Various companies have approached our Alliance, aggravated by how much nuisance they can be to their surrounding communities. Our consultants are always to the rescue in helping these companies dissect their problems and crafting practical and sustainable solutions.
Our engineers are experts in ensuring that the whole facility and its parts are designed according to its physical and social landscape. This stems from our values of Respect and Inclusivity, wherein we help companies create a space that doesn’t interfere with their natural surroundings, both living and nonliving.
Our team of engineers can devise plans and programs that allow organizations to fit in their environment without causing any harm while still being fully operational, contributory to societal growth, and compliant with governing bodies.
This focus area provides the following services:
- Detection of building contaminating substances
- Clearing or handling asbestos
- Acoustic survey to determine a lack of sound barriers
- Building safety inspections
- Emergency systems inspection
- Geothermal and Geotechnical Engineering
- Assessment and Designing of Landscape
- Civil Engineering
Through these services, we can guarantee the following results:
- Management of facilities and assets; determine if demolition is needed
- Improvement in the management and design of spaces
- Foolproof emergency systems and safety measures
- Compliance with environmental regulations